In August of 2020, Sparkle Services was contacted to be interviewed by The New York Times for its use of robotic vacuums in the commercial cleaning industry. Being given a platform to speak on our use of robotic vacuum sweepers was an honor. Journalist Lisa Prevost used our interview to write a fascinating piece in The New York Times. It's not every day that you get featured in the 3rd largest circulating newspaper in the country. To view the full article click on the image below.
Sparkle Services has proudly achieved a great deal throughout its 35 years in business. We have been recognized on many occasions and are truly humbled by it. Below you will find a collection of some of our achievements and certifications. Among these achievements Sparkle has been recognized for its diverse workforce, being the best janitorial service in Enfield, CT and being a top work partner. To add to that, you will find a few of the certifications Sparkle Services has earned.
Success Stories & Referral Letters
Tennant Success Story-Click Here
Tennant T16 Success Story-Click Here
Eli Lilly Letter of Recommendation-Click Here
Enfield Medical Letter of Recommendation-Click Here
WE ARE FEATURED ON BLUEFOLDER'S HOME PAGE
SPARKLE IS PROUD TO SAY...
• Not one customer under our care has ever failed an ISO audit
• We have passed every AIB audit performed at our customer’s locations.
• In our 35-year history, Sparkle has never failed any internal or external audit performed at any facility we serve.
OUR METRICS STAND ABOVE OUR COMPETITION
• On average, we receive less than 2 concerns per month about our services. When you consider that we are cleaning 24 hours a day/7 days a week with an average oversight of over 3 million sq. ft. per day- we have the successful formula to perform.
• We have never lost a key to any of our buildings.
• We have gone as long as 23 years without a lost time accident. Currently we are at 5 years without a lost time accident.
• We have a history of being among the first in CT to introduce technologies into our business that serve you better. These technologies become common place in our industry long after we have already been using them for years.
• We have never had a building that became a “sick building”. We clean for health and safety first!
• Our turnover rate is far lower than the industry average. Giving us a stable and knowledgeable work force to serve you better.
• We have not set off an alarm in over 20 years.
• We have “0” complaints of missing items from any customer.